Proposed changes to planning regulations give developers the green light to build even more houses (nearly double the previous number) with the opportunity for residents and even Councils and MPs to have any input, support or object being squished. It is vital, if you care about your area & it’s remaining green spaces, that you register your objection to the proposals before October 29th. You can do this by:
- Signing the petition at http://chng.it/rfr4PxNtQ9
- Write to your MP – John Redwood
- Write to the Housing Minister – Robert Jenrick
- Respond online at https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MHCLG-Planning-for-the-Future/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we don’t act now, Planning for housing will be controlled by a Developer dictatorship.